Information We Collect
We collect different types of personal information from or about our applicants. During the application and recruitment processes, we may collect personal information including, but not limited to:
- contact information, including your name, home address, telephone number, and personal email address
- personal information contained in your resume or CV, cover letter, and other relevant experience, education, transcripts, or information you provide to us as part of the application and recruitment processes
- information you provide during phone-screening or interviews
- details regarding your expectations for employment, including current and/or desired salary and other terms relating to compensation and benefits packages, willingness to relocate, or other job preferences
- demographic data that may be sensitive in nature, including your gender and racial or ethnic origin
- medical or health information
- information we obtain from your references
- information received from background checks
Use of Your Personal Information
The personal information we collect is used for our business purposes as it relates to our application and recruitment processes. These business purposes include:
- communicating with you throughout the application and recruitment processes
- assessing your skills and qualifications and determining your eligibility for employment
- verifying your information, including conducting reference checks with the reference contacts you provide
- conducting background checks upon a job offer
- complying with applicable labor or employment requirements, laws and regulations
- assisting you with obtaining an immigration visa or work permit, if required
When We Share or Disclose Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties that provide services to us for the purposes described above. These third parties are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us and are required to have at least the same levels of protection afforded to you by us.
Otter Products EMEA Unlimited may share the personal information that you provide with its affiliate entity, Otter Products, LLC, which is located in the United States. By submitting your information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information outside of your country of residence or outside of the European Union and Switzerland to the United States. Otter Products, LLC is authorized to only use your personal information limited the purposes necessary to provide services to us.
We may transfer your personal information to regulatory authorities (including tax authorities), government agencies, parties in legal proceedings involving Otter (including Otter’s legal or other advisors), to comply with valid legal processes such as search warrants, subpoenas or court orders, and to third parties with whom Otter may collaborate or engage in acquisition transactions.
Protection of Your Personal Information
Otter Products is committed to protect your personal information against unauthorized or accidental destruction; alteration or disclosure; accidental loss; unauthorized access; misuse; unlawful processing; and damage. We make every effort to follow best practices and implement appropriate physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the confidentiality and accuracy of your personal information.
Updating and Accessing Your Personal Information
We are committed to ensure your personal information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete. You have the right to inquire as to the nature of your personal information we hold about you. We will to respond to an inquiry within thirty days, or otherwise within the time limits prescribed by applicable local law. If you want to review and correct your personal information, if you have questions about it, or would like to request the deletion of your information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Changes to This Policy
By submitting your information as part of the application and recruitment process, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Otter Products. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email or by means of a notice on this Site or by an email to your address on file prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Otter Products, LLC
209 South Meldrum Street
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Otter Products EMEA Unlimited
2 Georges Quay,